- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 27 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall 16-01: Rear Control Arm Bracket Weld Failure
2016 Jeep Renegade
If the axle moves there could be an increased risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Daystar Products International, Inc. (Daystar) is recalling certain aftermarket replacement rear control arm brackets included in Daystar's 2015-2016 Jeep Renegade 1.5" spacer kit, part KJ09168BK, shipped from Daystar to distributors between October 27, 2015 and November 5, 2015. The affected spacers may have improper or incomplete welds on the top flange on the rear control arm bracket, that can allow the rear axle to shift while driving.
- Daystar will notify owners, and direct them to repair shops to have the brackets inspected and replaced as needed, free of charge. The recall began on March 11, 2016. Owners may contact Daystar customer service at 1-623-907-0081 or by email at Jbilyeu@daystarweb.com. Daystar's number for this recall is 16-01.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.