- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 5 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 47 days ago
2016 Jeep Renegade
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Jeep Renegade
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Jeep Renegade by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
Without the proper amount of fasteners, the trailer hitch assembly may separate from the vehicle, and any towed vehicle may no longer be properly connected, ... Read more »
If the axle moves there could be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »