- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 0 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 20 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 21 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem