- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 12 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 32 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 49 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall UB2: Loss Of Fuel Pressure
2018 Jeep Renegade
A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Jeep Renegade 4X2 flex fuel/E85 vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. In certain operating conditions such as high power demand in conjunction with high altitude and/or high ambient temperatures, a manufacturing error in the fuel pump assembly may result in a loss of fuel pressure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB2.
Click a tab for more information.