- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 40 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 41 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 63 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 66 days ago
Jeep Recall UB2: Loss Of Fuel Pressure
2018 Jeep Renegade
A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Jeep Renegade 4X2 flex fuel/E85 vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. In certain operating conditions such as high power demand in conjunction with high altitude and/or high ambient temperatures, a manufacturing error in the fuel pump assembly may result in a loss of fuel pressure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB2.
- Documents (14)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 10/24/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UB2
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.