- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 17 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 54 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 57 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 59 days ago
Jeep Recall UB6: Out Of Position Door Latch May Cause Door To Open
2018 Jeep Wrangler
If the right rear passenger door opens unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Wrangler four-door vehicles. The right rear passenger door latch may not be in the correct location, possibly preventing the door from latching properly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the right rear door latch reinforcement, free of charge. The recall begin December 6, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB6.
Click a tab for more information.