- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 25 days ago
- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 51 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 56 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Cherokee Water Leak Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 62 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall UB6: Out Of Position Door Latch May Cause Door To Open
2018 Jeep Wrangler
If the right rear passenger door opens unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Wrangler four-door vehicles. The right rear passenger door latch may not be in the correct location, possibly preventing the door from latching properly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the right rear door latch reinforcement, free of charge. The recall begin December 6, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB6.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/15/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UB6
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.