- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 20 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 31 days ago
Jeep Recall UB6: Out Of Position Door Latch May Cause Door To Open
2018 Jeep Wrangler
If the right rear passenger door opens unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Wrangler four-door vehicles. The right rear passenger door latch may not be in the correct location, possibly preventing the door from latching properly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the right rear door latch reinforcement, free of charge. The recall begin December 6, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB6.
Click a tab for more information.