- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 35 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 36 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 58 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall UB6: Out Of Position Door Latch May Cause Door To Open
2018 Jeep Wrangler
If the right rear passenger door opens unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Wrangler four-door vehicles. The right rear passenger door latch may not be in the correct location, possibly preventing the door from latching properly.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repair the right rear door latch reinforcement, free of charge. The recall begin December 6, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB6.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/15/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UB6
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.