ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

9.0

2014 Kia Cadenza steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Cadenza:

2014 Kia Cadenza Owner Comments

Aug 012014

Cadenza

Took the car to dealer and their response was it's working as designed. I asked them if they had a design problem and they wouldn't answer me. They just said bring it back if it gets worse. I think they won't address the issue until there are several wrecks just like all auto makers, several people have to die before they admit there is a problem.

- Gene B., Fresno, CA, USA

Jun 162014

Cadenza Premium V6

I went to the dealership about a month ago and mentioned that there was way too much play in the steering, they said there is no adjustment that can be made. I have also noticed that it doesn't hold the road and this occurs at slow speeds as well at highway speeds, which the steering becomes even numb feeling.

I am at wits end, I don't know if it's out of balance tires, suspension, alignment, but the more I drive it this car, it's a constant effort to keep it in the lane. Can someone help me on this issue, and how do I approach the dealership with this problem, and has anyone had this issue?

- Larry S., Amarillo, TX, USA