- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 18 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 42 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 45 days ago
Kia TSB #PS315
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
- PIT STOP: GDI INJECTOR SPRAY TIP DEPOSITS - A design feature of vehicles equipped with a Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system is the placement of each fuel injector directly into the engine cylinder head assembly. Therefore, it is completely normal for the combustion process to create deposits on the injector spray tip surfaces.
Click a tab for more information.