- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB-CHA044
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STEERING
- TSB: MDPS FLEXIBLE COUPLING REPLACEMENT - This bulletin provides information related to the replacement of the flexible coupling in the MDPS motor of some of vehicles, which may experience a ?clicking? noise emanating from the MDPS when turning the steering wheel left or right, while stopped. This condition may be caused by premature wear of the flexible coupling in the MDPS.
Click a tab for more information.