- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBCHA074_R2
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- TSB: MDPS FLEXIBLE COUPLING REPLACEMENT - This bulletin is issued to provide information about the replacement of the flexible coupling in the MDPS motor of some vehicles which might experience a ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚ÂœknockÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â noise originating from the MDPS, when moving the steering wheel to right or left when the vehicle is stopped. This is caused by premature wear of the flexible coupling in the MDPS motor. If any ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚ÂœknockÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â noise from the MDPS occurs, replace the affected flexible coupling only with an improved one, following the Replacement Procedure below.
Click a tab for more information.