- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #WTY013_DP
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STEERING
- Attention: All Dealer Principals - Kia Motors America, Inc. is extending the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage to all owners of vehicles listed below for the Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS) Flexible Coupling from 5-years/60,000-miles to 10-years/unlimited-miles, starting from the date of first service. The MDPS unit may experience noise when turning the steering left or right, especially while the vehicle is stopped. ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â¢ 2012-2013 MY Kia Soul vehicles produced from July 8, 2011 through October 2, 2013 and ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â¢ 2014 MY Kia Cadenza vehicles produced from February 1, 2013 through April 19, 2014.
Click a tab for more information.