- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #WTY013_OWNR_VG
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- OWNER LETTER: Dear Kia Cadenza Owner: Kia Motors America, Inc. takes pride in providing you with high quality and dependable vehicles. In order to maintain these standards, Kia is extending the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage, to all owners of the 2014 MY Cadenza, for the Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS) flexible coupling from 5-years/60,000-miles to 10-years/unlimited-miles, starting from the date of first service. The MDPS unit may experience noise when turning the steering left or right, especially while the vehicle is stopped.
Click a tab for more information.