- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #WTY026_TSB_R1
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: OIL PRESSURE SWITCH (OPS) REPLACEMENT - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. New/revised sections of this bulletin are indicated by a black bar in the margin area. This bulletin provides information regarding the replacement of the Oil Pressure Switch associated with the 'Warranty Extension Program' (WTY026) on some 2014-2018MY vehicles listed in the table below, for repairs that may be necessary to address an Oil Pressure Switch leak in the eligible vehicles listed below from 10 years/100,000 miles to 15 years/150,000 miles, whichever comes first, starting from the date the vehicle was first put into service. This warranty extension is to address the Oil Pressure Switch leaking condition at no cost to the customers during this extended warranty period. Follow the procedure outlined in this publication to replace the OPS.
Click a tab for more information.