- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 15 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 43 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
2001 Kia Optima
Worst 2001 Optima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuses keep blowing2
- difficulties starting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.