- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 1 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Warranty Extension Offered For Bearing Damage news | 6 days ago
- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 6 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 24 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
Kia Recall SC038: Kia/Fuel Tank Assembly Valve
2002 Kia Optima
Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Some passenger vehicles may contain a fuel tank assembly valve that may not close properly. If a vehicle with a fuel tank assembly valve that is not properly closed were to roll over, fuel spillage may occur.
- Dealers will install an additional fuel tank assembly valve. Owner notification began June 25, 2004. Owners should contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.