- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 11 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 21 days ago
Kia TSB #PI1803YZ_TSB_R3
2012 Kia Optima
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN - ENGINE REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DTC P1326 (PI1803Y/Z_Rev3) - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides information related to the Technical Service Bulletin previously published in July 2018 (PI1803, Rev 10, 03/16/2020) titled "Knock Sensor Detection System - ECU Logic Improvement".
Click a tab for more information.