- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 11 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 21 days ago
Kia TSB #SC189_DP
2012 Kia Optima
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Voluntary Emissions Service Campaign (SC189) - Dealer Principal Memo - Kia Motors America, Inc. is conducting a Voluntary Emissions Service Campaign to install an Auxiliary Canister Kit to improve evaporative system performance on certain 2011-2015 MY Kia Optima vehicles equipped with the 2.4-liter engine manufactured from August 12, 2010 through July 23, 2015. Kia has become aware of some 2011-2015 MY Optima vehicles that may have been produced with evaporative canisters that can cause the vehicle to release air pollutants that exceed Federal and California emissions standards.
Click a tab for more information.