- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 5 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 10 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 42 days ago
Kia TSB #SC189_OWNR
2012 Kia Optima
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Voluntary Emissions Service Campaign (SC189) - Owner Notification Letter - Dear Kia Optima Owner: Kia Motors America, Inc. is conducting a Voluntary Emissions Service Campaign to install an auxiliary evaporative canister in your vehicle to ensure the evaporative canister is not releasing excessive pollutants into the air.
Click a tab for more information.