- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 10 days ago
- April 30: Model Year 2022 Kia Carnivals Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- April 26: Kia Forte Oil Pump Failures Cause Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- April 25: Kia Recalls Soul and Seltos Vehicles After Engine Fires recalls | 20 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB_TRA046_R1
2012 Kia Optima
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: - TRANSMISSION FLUID APPLICATION GUIDE - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides information relating to the correct transmission fluid type and fill quantity requirement for each Kia model. A flush is required ONLY when a transmission is replaced, refer to applicable vehicles on page 2. Refer to the shop manual on KGIS for the specific Kia model for the correct transmission fluid check/fill procedures.
Click a tab for more information.