- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 13 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- September 10: Kia Soul Fire Lawsuit Alleges Occupants Were Seriously Injured news | 71 days ago
- August 28: Kia Telluride Recall Ordered For Wrong Seat Belt Assemblies recalls | 84 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 85 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Disc: Rotor Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,295 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.