- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 12 days ago
- April 1: Nearly 1,800 Fires Reported in Kia Optimas, Sorentos and Souls investigations | 21 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 35 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2003 Kia Sedona
2003 Kia Sedona Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Light Is On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.