- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 10 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 38 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
2003 Kia Sedona
Worst 2003 Sedona electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery light is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.