- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 19 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 26 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 34 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 37 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 56 days ago
2003 Kia Sedona
2003 Kia Sedona Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Light Is On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.