2012 Kia Sedona brakes NHTSA complaints: Service Brakes

NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Kia Sedona received a poor rollover rating from the IIHS.

3.1

2012 Kia Sedona brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Sedona:

2012 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

May 102016

Sedona

This vehicle has 65,000 miles on it and yesterday I did the third break job this van has had. No vehicle should go through breaks as fast as this one does. On top of that, my airbag light has been on since 20,000 miles and all Kia dealers I have brought this van to refuses to look into it. Now that I am no longer under warranty with Kia I plan on bringing it to another shop.

- Davenport, FL, USA

Jan 072015

Sedona

The contact owns a 2012 Kia Sedona. The contact stated that while driving at approximately 5 mph and making a right turn, the brake pedal was depressed and failed to respond causing the vehicle to accelerate independently. The failure recurred several times. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 25,000.

- Dayton , OH, USA