- February 28: Kia Sedonas Recalled Because of Fuel Rail Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- February 27: Kia Optima Fuel Hose Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- February 20: Kia Sorento and Sedona Fires Cause Recall of 229,000 Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 44 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB_BOD194
2020 Kia Sedona
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: SERVICE ACTION: TAILGATE GAS LIFT INSPECTION AND/OR REPLACEMENT (SA398) - This bulletin provides the procedure to inspect the tailgate gas lift dust cover and if necessary, replace the tailgate gas lift(s) on non-power tail gate 2019-2020MY Sedona (YP) produced between March 04, 2019 through June 25, 2019, which may exhibit an inoperative tailgate gas lift due to dust cover cracks.
Click a tab for more information.