- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 71 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
1998 Kia Sportage
Worst 1998 Sportage suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.