- January 17: Kia Engine Replacement Recall Was a Partial Dud recalls | 0 days ago
- December 30: Kia Sephia Brake Pad Lawsuit May Not Be Over news | 18 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 54 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,177 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem