- May 10: Kia Recalls Niro Hybrids For Oil Leaks and Fire Hazards recalls | 14 days ago
- April 28: Panoramic Sunroofs Are Affecting Glass Insurance Claims news | 26 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 47 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,177 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem