- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 4 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 26 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 30 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,177 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem