- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 21 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 27 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 53 days ago
- January 31: Kia Telluride Headlight Failures Investigated investigations | 56 days ago
Excessive Engine Noise
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 91,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace the engine (6 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2012 Sportage problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Bought car new $28000 sticker price - I figured we would get more use out of it. I have about 120,000 miles on it and it sounds like a diesel under hood I think it's is a rod. I had oil changed at dealer for warranty. But warranty is gone now and so is motor. I have checked on recalls for motors and they tell my 2012 2.4 is not in recall but it has the problem they are recalling for.
My wife has heart trouble and can't work and things are tight around here and I don't know how I am going to get her car fixed. I just figured we were getting a car that would run longer than this - and you can bet the farm that myself or anyone I know will not buy another Kia product if I can help it, if they will not do anything to fix their fudge ups.
- Stuart K., Saltville, VA, US