- March 12: Kia K5 Recall Issued to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 13 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 19 days ago
- February 3: Kia Telluride Recall To Repair Faulty Airbag Wire Harnesses recalls | 45 days ago
- January 31: Kia Telluride Headlight Failures Investigated investigations | 48 days ago
Kia TSB #PI1802YZ_TSB_R1
2017 Kia Sportage
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN: ENGINE REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR DTC P1326 (PI1802Y/Z) - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides information related to the Technical Service Bulletin previously published in July 2018 (PI1802 Rev 10, 03/16/2020) titled "Knock Sensor Detection System - ECU Logic Improvement". Specifically, this bulletin provides instructions on which procedures to follow if, after installation of the KSDS, any one of the subject vehicles below return to the dealer with Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P1326 (Knock Signal Range/Performance).
Click a tab for more information.