- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 14 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 70 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 80 days ago
2010 Lexus IS 250
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Lexus IS 250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Lexus IS 250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lexus service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lexus customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
Inoperative wipers could reduce driver visibility and increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
A stuck open accelerator pedal may result in very high vehicle speeds and make it difficult to stop the vehicle, which could cause a crash, serious injury ... Read more »