- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 15 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 35 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 50 days ago
- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 71 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 81 days ago
2016 Lexus RX 350
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Lexus RX 350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Lexus RX 350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lexus service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lexus customer service.
If the air bags fail to deploy in a crash, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
Insufficient brake fluid pressure may cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A defective inflator may increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »