- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 0 days ago
- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 35 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 39 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 67 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
Lincoln Recall 02S43: Ford/Transmission Shift Cable
2003 Lincoln Aviator
This could result resulting in incorrect gear indication.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the transmission shift cable can become dislodged from the shift cable bracket.
- Dealers will add a strap to the shift cable adjuster to prevent the shift cable from becoming dislodged. Ford has not yet provided an owner notification schedule for this campaign. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
Click a tab for more information.