- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 13 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 65 days ago
Lincoln Recall 02S43: Ford/Transmission Shift Cable
2003 Lincoln Aviator
This could result resulting in incorrect gear indication.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the transmission shift cable can become dislodged from the shift cable bracket.
- Dealers will add a strap to the shift cable adjuster to prevent the shift cable from becoming dislodged. Ford has not yet provided an owner notification schedule for this campaign. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
Click a tab for more information.