- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 29 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
Lincoln Recall 02S43: Ford/Transmission Shift Cable
2003 Lincoln Aviator
This could result resulting in incorrect gear indication.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the transmission shift cable can become dislodged from the shift cable bracket.
- Dealers will add a strap to the shift cable adjuster to prevent the shift cable from becoming dislodged. Ford has not yet provided an owner notification schedule for this campaign. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
Click a tab for more information.