- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 34 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 38 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Lincoln Recall 02S43: Ford/Transmission Shift Cable
2003 Lincoln Aviator
This could result resulting in incorrect gear indication.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the transmission shift cable can become dislodged from the shift cable bracket.
- Dealers will add a strap to the shift cable adjuster to prevent the shift cable from becoming dislodged. Ford has not yet provided an owner notification schedule for this campaign. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332.
Click a tab for more information.