- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 68 days ago
2003 Lincoln Aviator
Worst 2003 Aviator transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifter rod broke3
- broken overdrive switch wire1
- gear shifter stuck1
- rough shifting1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.