- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 83 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 87 days ago
1997 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1997 Continental suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.