- May 31: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 17 days ago
- April 2: Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
Lincoln TSB #0295
2006 Lincoln LS
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Lincoln for this TSB. Call your local Lincoln dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 0295.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- EXCESSIVE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CURRENT DRAW WHICH COULD RESULT IN A DISCHARGED BATTERY AND A NO CRANK CONDITION. *TT SERVICE TIPS. *TT
Click a tab for more information.