- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 6 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fire Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- July 10: Ford Engine Fire Recall Involves Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 39 days ago
- July 8: Ford Hybrid Fire Recall Follows 23 Engine Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- June 9: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed After 16 Engine Fires news | 70 days ago
Lincoln TSB #SSM 47960
2016 Lincoln MKX
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- Some 2016 MKX vehicles may exhibit a missing drive control menu if the instrument panel cluster (IPC) is replaced using the current service part. If a IPC replacement is not urgent, advise the customer that Engineering is aware of the issue and working on releasing a service IPC for the 2016 MKX with enabled drive control menu feature. Monitor OASIS for updates.
Click a tab for more information.