- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 37 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 38 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 78 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S25: Alternator And Starter Cables May Be Loose
2018 Lincoln MKX
An electrical arc can increase the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
Electrical System — Starter Assembly
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX, 2019 Ford Flex, and Lincoln MKT vehicles. The power supply cables at the starter and the alternator may not have been properly secured, possibly resulting in an electrical arc.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the alternator and starter motor power supply cables to verify that they are properly secured, correcting them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began September 26, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S25.
Click a tab for more information.