- May 31: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- April 2: Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 72 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 86 days ago
Lincoln TSB #SSM 46102
2012 Lincoln MKZ
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS:FRONT:RETRACTOR
- Some vehicles may have a concern where the safety belt retractor webbing does not extract from the stowed position or exhibits excessive pressure on the occupant during use. This may be due to a normal condition which happens when the seatbelt retracts at a high rate of speed. The Workshop Manual, Section 501-20A General Procedures has been updated with a locked seatbelt retractor releasing procedure.
Click a tab for more information.