- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 50 days ago
- August 31: Ford Seatback Recall Ordered For 550,000 Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 66 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S08: Steering Wheel May Detach
2017 Lincoln MKZ
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Wheel And Handle Bar
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Lincoln MKZ and Ford Fusion vehicles. The steering wheel retaining bolt may loosen allowing the steering wheel to detach while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel bolt with a longer bolt, free of charge. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S08.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.