- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 34 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 35 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 75 days ago
Lincoln Recall 17S16 (S2): Torque Converter Connection May Fail
2017 Lincoln MKZ
If the torque converter weld studs fail, the torque converter will not be connected to the engine flexplate and the vehicle will lose the ability to move, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Torque Converter
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford Edge and 2017 Lincoln MKZ vehicles. On vehicles with 2.0L gas engines and six-speed automatic transmissions, the torque converter weld studs may have been inadequately welded.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the torque converters, free of charge. The recall began on July 5, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S16 (S2). Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 17V-427.
Click a tab for more information.