- February 11: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Recall Issued recalls | 12 days ago
- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 57 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 64 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 74 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
2012 Mazda CX-9
CarComplaints.com Notes: The only area of real concern for 2012 Mazda CX-9 owners is the brake booster.
In 2014, Mazda extended the warranty on the 2007-2013 CX-9 brake booster to 7 years / 90,000 miles. However this extended warranty has expired for most CX-9 owners, so buyer beware.
This Mazda CX-9 brake booster failure isn't terrible in terms of repair cost — it "only" costs $550 average to fix. However it is a safety issue when the brake booster fails as it increases stopping distance. Owners have reported having to stomp on the brake pedal, & crashes/injuries have been reported due to this CX-9 brake booster defect.
2012 Mazda CX-9 Brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda CX-9 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 CX-9 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda CX-9 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CX-9.