- March 22: Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE 48-Volt Battery Lawsuit Continues news | 6 days ago
- March 1: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- February 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 26,000 G-Class Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Files Motion to Dismiss M274 Engine Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- January 7: Mercedes Recalls 324,000 Vehicles Over Water Intrusion recalls | 80 days ago
1999 Mercedes-Benz C320
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1999 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- fuel system problems1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C320 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 C320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C320.
Worst 1999 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems
#1: Fuel Pump And Filters Went Bad And Stopped The Engine 1999 C320
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 178,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mercedes-Benz C320.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!