- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 11 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 13 days ago
- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 66 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator Problems
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.