- February 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Leak Problems Cause Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- February 11: Nissan Rogue CVT Class Action Lawsuit: Jerking and Lurching news | 14 days ago
- January 28: Recall: Nissan Pathfinder Brake Lights Stay On recalls | 28 days ago
- December 20: Nissan Titan Recall Issued After 'Thermal Incident' recalls | 67 days ago
- December 11: Nissan Sentra Recall Ordered For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 76 days ago
1997 Nissan 200SX
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Nissan 200SX
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Nissan 200SX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
This can result in gradual wear over a period of time inside the joint that could lead to the separation of the wiper linkage assembly from the wiper motor linkage at the ball joint. A loss of windshield wiper function can result in this separation ... Read more »