- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 7 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 7 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 7 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 41 days ago
Nissan Recall R0802: FMVSS 110/Incorrect Tire Placard
2008 Nissan Frontier
This standard specifies requirements for tire selection to prevent overloading.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan is recalling 5,523 MY 2008 titan, Frontier and xterra vehicles for failing to comply to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, 'tire selection and rims for motor vehicles.' The tire placard lists an incorrect vehicle capacity weight.
- Nissan will mail a correct tire placard and installation instructions to owners of the affected vehicles. The recall began on February 25, 2008. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.