- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 77 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 81 days ago
Nissan Recall R0802: FMVSS 110/Incorrect Tire Placard
2008 Nissan Frontier
This standard specifies requirements for tire selection to prevent overloading.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan is recalling 5,523 MY 2008 titan, Frontier and xterra vehicles for failing to comply to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, 'tire selection and rims for motor vehicles.' The tire placard lists an incorrect vehicle capacity weight.
- Nissan will mail a correct tire placard and installation instructions to owners of the affected vehicles. The recall began on February 25, 2008. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.