- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 5 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 35 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 36 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 49 days ago
Nissan Recall R0802: FMVSS 110/Incorrect Tire Placard
2008 Nissan Frontier
This standard specifies requirements for tire selection to prevent overloading.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan is recalling 5,523 MY 2008 titan, Frontier and xterra vehicles for failing to comply to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, 'tire selection and rims for motor vehicles.' The tire placard lists an incorrect vehicle capacity weight.
- Nissan will mail a correct tire placard and installation instructions to owners of the affected vehicles. The recall began on February 25, 2008. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.