- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 12 days ago
Nissan Recall : Wheel Hubs May Crack Due To Insufficient Hardness
2012 Nissan Frontier
If the vehicle is driven in this condition, the wheel hub may break, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Hub
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder, and Xterra two-wheel drive vehicles manufactured from June 19, 2012, through July 12, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with front wheel hubs that may not meet the design hardness specifications. A wheel hub that was manufactured below hardness specification may wear prematurely and eventually crack.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replaced the left and right side front wheel hub assemblies free of charge. The safety recall began on October 22, 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.