- May 27: Nissan Fuel Pump Recall Affects Armada and QX80 recalls | 22 days ago
- May 25: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 24 days ago
- May 5: Nissan Rogues Recalled For Rear Brake Calipers recalls | 44 days ago
- April 4: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Names Pathfinder and Rogue news | 75 days ago
- March 27: Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB13-097D
2015 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- "ALL MODEL YEAR 2012 AND NEWER NISSAN VEHICLES; EVAP LEAK DTC P0442, P0455, P0456 INFORMATION THIS BULLETIN HAS BEEN AMENDED. THE TITLE HAS BEEN REVISED, AND THE BULLETIN NOW INCLUDES VEHICLES IN PRODUCTION AS OF THE DATE OF THIS UPDATE. NO OTHER CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE. PLEASE DISCARD ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THIS BULLETIN."
Click a tab for more information.