- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 4 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 50 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 69 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 83 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-103
2015 Nissan Frontier
Affected Component: SEATS
- 2014 - 2016 FRONTIER; MANUAL SEAT TRACK ADJUSTMENT DOES NOT LOCK INTO POSITION IF YOU CONFIRM The seat track latching pawls for a front seat (left or right) are not synchronized: - The inboard track latches, but the outboard track does not latch unless the seat is pushed/pulled into position. NOTE: The customer may report the following if this issue should occur: - The seat track seems loose when braking or accelerating. - The seat track is difficult to lock in place. - After adjusting the seat track, it shifts/locks into place while driving. ACTION Adjust/synchronize the outboard seat track per the Service Procedure is this bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.