- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 63 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 65 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 69 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Fluid May Leak Into ABS Pump And Ignite
2016 Nissan Maxima
A brake fluid leak on the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Nissan Murano, 2016-2017 Nissan Maxima, 2017-2018 Nissan Pathfinder, and 2017 Infiniti QX60 vehicles. The Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) actuator pumps may allow brake fluid to leak onto an internal circuit board.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the serial number on the ABS actuator, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 29, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669. Note: When brake fluid has leaked onto the circuit board, the ABS warning lamp will remain illuminated for more than 10 seconds after engine start up. If this occurs, owners are advised to park the vehicle outdoors away from other vehicles or structures and to not drive the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.