ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2014 Nissan Murano brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Murano:

2014 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

May 312015

Murano SL V6

I attempted to make a right to turn into the parking space at the restaurant and the truck jerked forward. I pressed the brake pad and quickly noticed that the truck did not stop. I said out loud, “It’s not stopping!” The passenger in my truck then leaned over and noticed that my foot was in fact on the brake pedal. I made the statement again, “It’s not stopping!” The truck rolled over the concrete parking block and proceeded into the building. I was pumping the brake pedal to the floor at this point. I could hear the engine accelerating as I was pumping the brake pedal to the floor and the air bags never deployed. I yelled uncontrollably because I could not believe what had just happened. I remembered yelling out loud…”It wouldn’t stop….oooo God…it wouldn’t stop…why didn’t it stop!”

- amymo, Florissant, MO, USA