- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 3 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 41 days ago
- July 27: 2021 Nissan Rogues May Have Seat Belt Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- July 19: Nissan LEAF Lawsuit is Time-Barred, Argues Nissan news | 63 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB17-039k
2018 Nissan Murano
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- PATHFINDER, ALTIMA, MAXIMA, MURANO AND QUEST; CVT JUDDER AND DTC P17F0 OR P17F1 STORED IF YOU CONFIRM The customer reports a transmission judder (shake, shudder, single or multiple bumps or vibration), AND One of these DTCs is stored: ï?· P17F0 (CVT_JUDDER (T/M INSPECTION)) ï?· P17F1 (CVT_JUDDER (C/U INSPECTION)) NOTE: ï?? If a transmission judder (as described above) is not reported, this bulletin does not apply. ï?? If either P17F0 or P17F1 are not stored, this bulletin does not apply. ï?? If any DTCs are stored other than P17F0 or P17F1, this bulletin does not apply. ï?? NTB15-014, Enhanced Diagnostic Logic For CVT Judder, has reprogramming instructions that may apply. ACTION ï?· Refer to the Repair Flow Chart on page 2 for CVT repair. CAUTION: Always handle the CVT and component assemblies carefully and with the appropriate lifting tools.
Click a tab for more information.