2019 Nissan Rogue miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Nissan Rogue:

2019 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments (Page 1 of 2)

Dec 042021

Rogue

Hi, i have a 2019 nissan rogue yesterday I was driving at 60mph and nothing in front of the car suddenly the aeb light flashed and engaged the breaks thank god that no one was behind me.

- Outside Us, NY, USA

Oct 152021

Rogue

last Friday, Oct 15, 2021 driving by the freeway (no cars around), the sunroof just shatter, making a big hole in the glass, this could be a really bad situation if the cover were opened, thank God the hardcover was closed or we could get covered on glass and could cause a really bad accident. My family's safety was at risk of course. On Saturday morning, I called Clay Cooley Nissan (the dealer where I bought it) to let them know what happened, and they didn't care, they told me they can't help me and that I need to go to the insurance and hang up the phone on me, I called again and the guy was so rude and the same thing. We (my husband and I) look to a place where they can replace it and I put a complaint in the BBB about Clay Cooley Nissan and of course they called me on Monday morning but I just waist my time, they told me they will help and I went all the way to them and nothing. The problem has been confirmed by an independent service because the dealer (Clay Cooley Nissan didn't want to help me). There were no warnings at all about it.

- Grand Praire, TX, USA

Dec 042021

- Outside Us, NY, USA

Oct 152021

- Grand Praire, TX, USA

Apr 142021

Rogue

This is Nissan Rogue, it's loaded with sensors, malfunction many times without warning, it had locked the brakes by itself in different times day and night, also pick up speed cameras as warning although this was fixed, while lasted was very annoying

- Fresh Meadows, NY, USA

Apr 042021

Rogue

The tailgate after being opened by the using the button on the dash, the key fob, or pushing the button on the tailgate itself will suddenly shut. The button was not pushed twice. The car will give a beeping warning that the tailgate is shutting. However, since the human is not expecting the tailgate to shut, he or she has been hit in head several times. The car is stationary, in park.

- Bucyrus, OH, USA

Mar 292021

Rogue

Volume changes erratically sometimes while listening to music/radio. This is a very high rise in volume which can affect driving. Also, there is an android auto issue with Nissan and they have released a fix for the same for other models (ntb20-046). During this issue even if the vehicle is stationary or in motion, the songs skip some seconds of content and change volume.

- Bruneau, ID, USA

Jan 192021

Rogue

When purchased 2019 Nissan Rogue, the aeb warning light came on. Dealer said that car freshly waxed & covered sensor. It will away shortly. Several days later, problem existed. Brought vehicle back to dealer. Service tech stated that software was out of date & updated software. 2 days later, aeb warning light came back on, and now vehicle suddenly braked slightly on it's own while driving without any obstruction or interference in the car's path. After googling this condition, I became aware of Nissan's ongoing problem with this make/model. Dealership never made me aware of any problems. Now attempting to make a follow-up appointment with dealership & they leave me on hold & won't help.

- Campbell Hall, NY, USA

Nov 152020

Rogue

Front driver door does not lock/unlock withbutton on remote or door handle or inside lock/unlock button. Has to manually lock from inside. For a weeks I was not aware that my vehicle front driver door was unlock since with remote it makes lock beep noise. Dealer says it will cost more than 100 dollar to just find problem. Its just two year old vehicle with 38000 miles(just 2000 more miles over warranty). Local mechanic says its door lock actuator that should not go bad within two year, must be faulty part.

- Fort Myers, FL, USA

Oct 192020

- Burlington, CA, USA

Aug 142020

Rogue

2019 Nissan Rogue sl seats move when stopping the vehicle or accelerating. Took to Nissan cannot duplicate the problem but every passenger that rides in my car feels the seat move and make noise. Sunroof makes a creaking noise Nissan won't fix says can't duplicate the problem. When car is on uneven ground back end makes a creaking noise. Again Nissan said cant duplicate the problem. But whoever I take in my car asked me what is that noise? this car is a piece of crap!

- Ellenton, FL, USA

Feb 192020

Rogue

Hart Nissan, in mechanicsville, va, has replaced my rear-view camera and sensors as my forward emergency braking light was coming on (while driving)and my rear-view camera was freezing while backing. These problems are still occurring and are major safety issues. My car was in the shop last time from June 27th until July 18th, 2020 with no resolve.

- Henrico, VA, USA

Jul 072020

Rogue

My vehicle has an intermittent issue where it suddenly brakes without cause. I have been in for five repair attempts and after my fifth attempt it still braked suddenly and now there are new issues, most of concern was when my steering jerked suddenly to the right when I was driving on the freeway.

- Vail, CO, USA

Dec 012019

Rogue

The backup camera has an issue. It's on with zero visibility. I wonder if this is an issue of recall, because I only drove it for six months and afterwards the camera has stopped working. I went to the dealer, but they didn't give me a warrant. I did my own investigation just to find out that there is a lot of car owners with the same problem. I feel unsafe backing up without a camera operation as I could possibly cause an accident. As I am shifting the transmission using the reverse gear, the screen does not display picture. Please take a look at the issue I have, and give me a solution because it is unfair. I only payed them for a year. Thank you very much.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jul 052020

Rogue

Car was on a street, for the 3th time now the forward collision malfunction came on, was in the shop for it but it starts doing it again, we will make a new appointment, also the car just slammed its own brakes for no reason no photos available for this events

- Clovis, CA, USA

Feb 142020

Rogue 4-cyl

The front and back sensors light up on dash saying malfunction when driving on the road. They have triggered and indicated a hazard was present on several occasions. Two times so far while driving 70-75 miles an hour on I95. On two occasions when going 25-30 mph the front sensor lights up and nothing is in front of the vehicle and back sensor goes off when there is nothing behind the vehicle and trying to back up. This occurred when vehicle was parked and the sensors starts blaring when the car is put into reverse.

- Browns Mills, NJ, USA

Apr 282020

Rogue

Vehicle stops for no reason while driving(in motion) on a straight road. No warning and just comes to an immediate stop. This happened on a bridge and on a highway twice. There was oncoming traffic but no obstruction in front within 60ft. Vehicle also continues to have collision detection malfunction even after sensor was replaced by dealer.

- Nottingham, MD, USA

Mar 012020

Rogue

Backup camera screen freeze, causing a very dangerous scenario, what would appear much further in camera was actually much closer, because camera was frozen at earlier position. Nissan released a recall fix to the backup camera, there is definitely improvement after the recall was fixed, but the problem still occasionally persists, and still needs to be addressed.

- Teaneck, NJ, USA

Feb 282020

Rogue

Vehicle hesitates or jerks during low speed

- New Rochelle, NY, USA

Jan 042020

Rogue

The forward breaking emergency system keeps shutting down and showing a flashing warning light on my dash. The radar has already been replaced once, but the sign persists any time it is below 30* F outside.

- Okc, OK, USA