- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 32 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 51 days ago
2013 Nissan Sentra
Fuel System Problems
2013 Nissan Sentra Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Pump Stopped Working4
- Loss Of Speed, No Acceleration2
- Evap System Issue, Cracked Vent Tube1
- Gas Gauge Stopped Working1
- Mpg Overstated1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System19
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.